The stainless steel wire mesh water filter nozzle with thread coupling is an ideal solution for applications with heavy amounts of media
whose weight could compromise the integrity of unsupported screens.
That’s because nozzles are affixed to durable steel plates that can
withstand great loads without damage. Using the nozzle method gives
you the reliability you want with the flow rate you require.
UBO manufactures nozzles using a variety of materials to ensure a
long life and reliable performance. The non-plugging, continuous
slot design makes UBO nozzles ideal for applications that involve
the retention of sand, activated carbon, ion exchange resin and
more. They withhold the media while allowing the treated liquid to
Features of stainless steel wire mesh water filter nozzle
1) High mechanical strength, can withstand greater pressure
2) Uniform aperture, form uniform filter cake, beneficial backwash
3) Wedge-shaped filter gap, improve backwash regeneration capacity
4) High pressure, high temperature, anti-aging,
corrosion-resistant, available for many types of liquid.
5) Almost two-dimensional filter, without particle accumulation,
can gather energy when backwash, good backwash effect.
Advantage of stainless steel wedge wire screen filter nozzle
1) Excellent roundness
2) Very good slot width precision
3) High mechanical load capacity
4) No form closure connection that would allow vibration of the
profiled bars V-shaped wire around the twin tube water cap for
5) Automated welding process for high-precision manufacturing
6) Perfectly adjusted screen basket profiles
7) Available for all screens
8) Surface finishing as required
Application of stainless steel wedge wire screen water filter
The stainless steel wire mesh water filter nozzle with thread coupling can be fixed on the filtering equipment for the filtration of
water petrol resin and another medium. It can be widely used in the
water treatment, water softening, conversion of seawater into fresh
water, the filter of food chemistry. Also, it can replace the
Polypropylene ( PP ) filter, sand filters, carbon filters, ion
exchange systems, carbon absorbers, media retention, backwash
retention, resin retention, and resin traps.
|0.2-0.25mm slot opening Area of through-flow mm2 (reference)|